Dr. James Stewart MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Alpharetta, GA

June 29th, 2015
A true physician
Dr. Stewart is a true physician. He shares his knowledge thoroughly, and I always left feeling that I was in very capable and informed care.

April 30th, 2015
Excellent diagnostics, very thorough. I have see for many years. Discusses all results and follows up with a written report complete with blood work results and treatment recommendations from annual physical. I have also seen his PA, Amanda and she is excellent too. The support staff in the past has rubbed me wrong but turnover has been a positive and the people he has now are great.

March 12th, 2013
Excellent Practice
I have been a patient of this office for about 8 years. The staff has always been very helpful and Dr. Stewart is very thorough. He has gotten to the bottom of a medical problem that I had and provided treatment that took care of my problem without sending me to more specialists. I have referred my relatives and friends to his practice.

November 19th, 2011
great dr

April 6th, 2011
Best Doctor Period..
I have been a patient of Dr. Stewart for nearly 15 years. I have refered several freinds and family members to him, because he reminds me of how much should be handled. When I visit Doctor Stewart, he is always smiling, and takes is time, and is willing to go beyond the call of duty to ensure mine and my family's well being.

January 2nd, 2011
Annual checkup
Dr Stewart is thorough and takes the time to listen to his patents. He was an early adopter of technology. His response time is impressive. He has a lot of office staff turnover, but it does not seem to matter a lot. He is willing to be aggressive in prevention. He will refer patents to specialists if needed without hesitation. He has all the reports from other doctors in his database when you visit him and he has done his homework to review the information before he talks with you. I think he is highly competent.

March 9th, 2009
This Doctor cares. He really cares.He "HEARS" every word you say. His patients are first, always.