A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Northland Internal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lynn Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. James Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.