A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacek
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vacek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vacek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Laddie Vacek MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Vacek practice?
- Dr. James Vacek has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Vacek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.