A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Vacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacek
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Vacek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Vacek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vacek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Laddie Vacek MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Vacek practice?
- Dr. James Vacek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Vacek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.