A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wade, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lloyd Wade FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Wade practice?
- Dr. James Wade has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Wade practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Effingham, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL and Belleville, IL.
See Effingham Internists and Effingham Oncologists.