A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wade is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wade, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Wade FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Wade practice?
- Dr. James Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wade practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Oncologists.