A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wade, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wade has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Wade practice?
Dr. James Wade practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Effingham, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Decatur, IL.
See Effingham Internists, Effingham Oncologists, and Effingham Hematologists.