A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on W St Teresa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Walker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walker practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists and Wichita Critical Care Practitioners.