A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TRMC of Orangeburg & Calhoun Counties
- The Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leroy Wells MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Wells practice?
- Dr. James Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wells practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Orangeburg Internists and Orangeburg Cardiologists.