Dr. James Whiteside MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cincinnati, OH

September 6th, 2012
Dr Whiteside is a very confident Physician.He explains everything including diagrams of anatomy and procedures.His bedside manner does include humor which is a relief in the situation it is used.It is not inappropriate.I have been in Healthcare for 30 years and I am very confident in this Physician doing my surgery.

May 4th, 2011
Great
I saw Dr. Whiteside for suspected painful bladder syndrome (interstitial cystitis.) I thought he was wonderful. He was thorough, gave me an accurate diagnosis, and had a great sense of humor to boot. I am actually considering him as my full time gyno now. I would highly recommend him.

October 15th, 2010
Poor Quality Care
Dr Whiteside is more interested in his research than he is in patient care. His "frat boy" attitude and behavior do nothing for middle-aged and older women, who are most in need of his services.
Doctor's Response

It is always disappointing to read negative comments regarding rendered care. To be clear I have never been a member of a fraternity, fearing that to do such would compromise my ability to do the 'right' thing. Indeed I do have research interests yet this I believe attests to my profound interest in delivering care that actually works. I hope that those reading this comment would know two things about me: (1) I can never be all things to all people and; (2) I am always open to talking through whatever differences exist between myself and others. Open communication can nearly always improve misunderstandings.