Dr. James Williams II Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Williams II?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Weird doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I feel confident that Dr. Williams is trying to treat me in a most respectful and knowledgeable manner. It is always a pleasure to meet with Dr. Williams. H is doing everything possible to rid me of the hip pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to friends and family.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. Williams is an exceptional doctor. He takes the time to listen to your ailments, asks questions and then would recommend a course of action, which is going through some physical therapy at the brain and spine center. The therapy is very effective. Dr. Williams is a very knowledgeable physician. I would trust everything he recommends.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I was having pain in my hip and leg. Doctor Williams spent a considerable time with me in consultation and later sent me for x-rays. During second appointment he reviewed the findings with me and made recommendations. I have followed his recommendations and am doing quite well. He seems to be more interested in the body healing itself than prescribing pills or surgery. The latter would be a last resort. He recommended a few books to me that helped me to understand more about my medical conditions and how to approach improving my health. I highly recommend this doctor.

Recommend

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I have seen Dr Williams on several occaisions. The last time I had a painful shoulder/arm. He prescribed physical therapy and exercises, which I continue to do 6 mos later. The pain now is rare. If I notice pain it is usually when I've not done the exercises and always get relief after completing them. The PT people are also very capable and extremely helpful. I worked with Michael.

West

Posted on May 6th, 2012

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I received quality care and would definitely recommend Dr. Williams.

Posted on September 8th, 2017