A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gibson General Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Gibson Cty Gen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Williams practice?
- Dr. James Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Williams practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Trenton, TN.
See Trenton Family Physicians, Trenton Primary Care Doctors, and Trenton Internists.