Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gibson General Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Gibson Cty Gen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Williams practice?
- Dr. James Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Williams practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Trenton, TN.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors, Trenton General Practitioners, and Trenton Internists.