Learn more about Dr. James Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wise
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wise, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wise has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Wise MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Wise practice?
- Dr. James Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wise practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Rheumatologists.