Dr. James Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Young?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 4th, 2013

Terrible doctor

I have frequent migraines so I often go to the urgent care clinic associated with cy-fair hospital, located on 290 next to buccees. Dr. Young proceeded to lecture me that he could get in trouble for treating me since I had been there 10 times over the past year (I was also pregnant that year an had a difficult pregnancy so not all the visits were from a migraine). He CONTINUED the lecture as I'm throwing up in the vomit bag. He then proceeds to tell me that due to the healthcare reform, he is restricted on how he can treat patients. FALSE STATEMENT. I was humiliated that I was being treated like a drug seeking liar. This doctor has ZERO bedside manner and is extremely judge mental. Fortunately, I have a friend who works at said clinic so next time I get a migraine, I'll find out if this doctor is working. If so, I will go elsewhere. He's an absolute jerk.

November 4th, 2014