Dr. James La Polla Sr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James La Polla Sr?

Man, I can't believe he is still practicing.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. JJ La Polla was my pediatrician from the time of my birth in 1968 until around 1973 or so. I don't remember. I always looked for to seeing him unless I need a shot. Now, I am diabetic and taking insulin five times a day. Anyhow, I remember him being impressed that I could count to one hundred before my third birthday and he was always a nice doctor. He once checked my reflexes by hammering on my knee and I was already developing a sense of humor when I kicked about a second after he hammered my knee. He said oooh when I kicked him and I got spanked a couple times for that incident.

Type 2 Diabetes