A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Labagnara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Labagnara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Labagnara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Labagnara graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Labagnara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Labagnara Labagnara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Labagnara practice?
- Dr. James Labagnara has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Labagnara practices Otolaryngology near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Otolaryngologists.