Dr. James Laborde MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New Orleans, LA

3.6

May 5th, 2015
After going in the emergency room for a swollen index finger they sends me to the operating room immediately and come to find out it was some kind of bacteria eating up my flesh so he goes in my finger a couple more times and finally he said if I keep my finger it was a good chance that it would spread through my body so therefore I tells him to go ahead and take it off now after he takes the stitches out he x ray my hand and tells me its clear now here it is five years later which now has gotten in my blood stream messing with my white blood cells. I wouldn't recommend him to any I like to see people live not die!

November 2nd, 2013
Thank God for Dr.Laborde
When I was first referred to Dr. Laborde, I had a foot made mostly of screws, and was unable to walk, because of the pain in my foot and the leg it was attached to. He was kind, and made me a priority from the start. He immediately assessed me, and diagnosed the MULTIPLE problems associated with my diabetic feet... He fixed my corns, bunions, hammer toes, and addressed my diabetic nerve pain. He has been my doctor for 5 years now, and has seen me every time I have had a problem. I have had broken bones and a few problems since our first meeting, and I have never been disappointed or ANYTHING but grateful for him since that first meeting. THANK GOD for James M. Laborde!

June 5th, 2012
Agree 100% is the worst doctor
The word DOCTOR means HEALER, and this manis a life destroyer. He should be investigated by the health board, and his license be confiscated. He is a danger for humanity. As a Doctor he is the WORST,please! avoid him at all costs, you only will be hurt. He does not care at all if he sees you hurting,it seems that he rejoices doing it. As a doctor, he is a failure, so he is looking recognition doing research in which he uses normal, healthy people that do not have problems, making them believe that they strongly need surgeries, and then once you have problems after the surgeries o procedures that he did in favor of his research, he would live you alone, hurting.For him a human life is an experimental object, he does not have respect for humans. I think he has the mind and heart of a criminal, the only difference is that he has the license which he uses to hurt people.