Surgeons
3434 Prytania St
Ste 430
New Orleans, LA 70115
504-899-6391
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Thank God for Dr.Laborde  |  show details
by Samantha Lore on Nov 2nd, 2013

When I was first referred to Dr. Laborde, I had a foot made mostly of screws, and was unable to walk, because of the pain in my foot and the leg it was attached to. He was kind, and made me a priority from the start. He immediately assessed me, and diagnosed the MULTIPLE problems associated with my diabetic feet... He fixed my corns, bunions, hammer toes, and addressed my diabetic nerve pain. He has been my doctor for 5 years now, and has seen me every time I have had a problem. I have had broken bones and a few problems since our first meeting, and I have never been disappointed or ANYTHING but grateful for him since that first meeting. THANK GOD for James M. Laborde!

|  Agree 100% is the worst doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

The word DOCTOR means HEALER, and this manis a life destroyer. He should be investigated by the health board, and his license be confiscated. He is a danger for humanity. As a Doctor he is the WORST,please! avoid him at all costs, you only will be hurt. He does not care at all if he sees you hurting,it seems that he rejoices doing it. As a doctor, he is a failure, so he is looking recognition doing research in which he uses normal, healthy people that do not have problems, making them believe that they strongly need surgeries, and then once you have problems after the surgeries o procedures that he did in favor of his research, he would live you alone, hurting.For him a human life is an experimental object, he does not have respect for humans. I think he has the mind and heart of a criminal, the only difference is that he has the license which he uses to hurt people.

|  worst doctor in new orleans  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

he is paid well my workman comp insurance companies to make decisions in there favor regardless of what the mri's show.he shouldn't be a doctor and should be investigated by the board