A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lacava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lacava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lacava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacava graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacava has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance