Dr. James Lacey Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Lacey?

March 23rd, 2017

I recently had my tonsils removed by Dr. Lacey and I was very impressed with him as a surgeon. He was clear with his explanation of the procedure. He also listened and answered all the questions I had for him. The entire surgical team was awesome.

September 16th, 2016

Long Wait/Bad Bedside Manner

Took my 4-year old to have his tonsil checked out for possible removal. STUCK IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR AN HOUR!!!! Mean while other pateints showing up at with appointments 1/2 an hour afters ours were sent into exam rooms first. WHAT IS THE POINT OF AN APPOINTMENT??? Got into Exam Room finally and the doctor treated us like uneducated wastes of his time and not worth being in his presence as we asked questions about the procedure,m the risks, and the quality of life our son would have afterwards. SEEM LIKE FAIR QUESTIONS TO ME. I'm sure he could remove my sons tonsils no problem but he WILL NOT be doing this for my son because I came out of that office nor trusting his opinion nor feeling comfortable with him operating on my child.

May 23rd, 2016

great doctor. well trained and his talents are expertly implemented. He has taken well care of me and my family including parents.

February 5th, 2016

Patient

Went to see him a couple of years ago. Went in to have my nose and throat checked. He told me there was nothing wrong with me and to never come back as he had just two many sick people he had to deal with. Overall rating is none

June 6th, 2015

I waited an hour and a half after my appointment time to see this arrogant so-called doctor....the waiting room was filled to the brim with unhappy people..I had to be patient since I lived an hour away! He walked in to the exam room and never once looked me in the eyes...touched my neck, could not find the lump until I guided his hand to it..referred me to have a ultrasound..said I would hear results in a few days...waited 10 days...nothing! Called his office after sleepless nights worrying....receptionist quoted " the dr. Suggests SURGERY..I asked her to have him please call me...NEVER HEARD FROM HIM!

October 29th, 2013

Homemaker

My husband went to see Dr. Lacey because he had been hoarse and had difficulty in speaking. Lacey shoved the scope down his throat extremely roughly, diagnosed one disorder; however, needed an exploratory surgery. A cyst was found, removed, and biopsied. We were given a letter with the wrong number to contact Enloe Surgery to follow-up on time, the same letter gave an incorrect day, date, time for the follow-up apt. to see if my husband had cancer. I was told by his assistant on the phone that Enloe Outpatient Surgery doesn't call until 5-7 p.m. to schedule the next day's timeframe. NOT TRUE!!! She was very rude on the phone! She was rude in person! Lacey is very uncaring, even made a comment regarding "possibly knocking some of his teeth out during the surgery (he was serious!!!) After the surgery he was uncaring. It is so evident he can't do enough quick, surgeries to MAKE MONEY!!! Very disappointed in him as a Human Being!

March 25th, 2013

Hurry up and get out

Dr. Lacey is sure on the go! Get in, tell me the facts and get out so I can make more money as quick as I can, is his way. I had nasal and throat troubles and without even explaining to me he squirted anesthesia up my nostrils. When he was through examining me my throat burned from the anesthesia, I had to ask for water to try to wash it down. I had a sense this office wasn't functioning well when I filled out the application form. They didn't give me a paper listing the medications I take, when I asked the receptionists for the medication form, she handed me a notepad. The lack of awareness and absence of any personal touch permeates the place.

October 9th, 2017