2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Connie Kinney on Jun 6th, 2015

I waited an hour and a half after my appointment time to see this arrogant so-called doctor....the waiting room was filled to the brim with unhappy people..I had to be patient since I lived an hour away! He walked in to the exam room and never once looked me in the eyes...touched my neck, could not find the lump until I guided his hand to it..referred me to have a ultrasound..said I would hear results in a few days...waited 10 days...nothing! Called his office after sleepless nights worrying....receptionist quoted " the dr. Suggests SURGERY..I asked her to have him please call me...NEVER HEARD FROM HIM!

Homemaker show details Homemaker
Oct 28th, 2013

My husband went to see Dr. Lacey because he had been hoarse and had difficulty in speaking. Lacey shoved the scope down his throat extremely roughly, diagnosed one disorder; however, needed an exploratory surgery. A cyst was found, removed, and biopsied. We were given a letter with the wrong number to contact Enloe Surgery to follow-up on time, the same letter gave an incorrect day, date, time for the follow-up apt. to see if my husband had cancer. I was told by his assistant on the phone that Enloe Outpatient Surgery doesn't call until 5-7 p.m. to schedule the next day's timeframe. NOT TRUE!!! She was very rude on the phone! She was rude in person! Lacey is very uncaring, even made a comment regarding "possibly knocking some of his teeth out during the surgery (he was serious!!!) After the surgery he was uncaring. It is so evident he can't do enough quick, surgeries to MAKE MONEY!!! Very disappointed in him as a Human Being!

HORRIBLE STAFF show details HORRIBLE STAFF
Apr 9th, 2013

I will begin with I never even got to meeting with Dr. Lacey I waited just over 90 minutes for an appointment I had to make almost a month in advance. The waiting room was PACKED with patients, some of which were clearly coming in for post-op follow ups as they were bandaged up (&sitting in a room FULL of people, how uncomfortable!) I then finally was seen by the nurse, she was clearly rushed and made me feel incredibly uncomfortable for even wanting a consult. Her questions were pointed "Have you even met with a doctor before?", "Do you even have breathing problems?"... I felt like I needed to justify my being there instead of explaining my medical breathing concerns. She then said she couldn't find my referral and left the room. She came back 15 minutes later and said that my insurance wouldn't pay for anything (which is untrue as I had called and spoken to them the day before) and that the ONLY way I could see the doctor today was if I "paid HUNDREDS of dollars in cash.. TODAY". It was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. I quickly packed up my things and left, this is NOT the place for me and I will gladly take my service somewhere else.

Hurry up and get out show details Hurry up and get out
by dpb on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Lacey is sure on the go! Get in, tell me the facts and get out so I can make more money as quick as I can, is his way. I had nasal and throat troubles and without even explaining to me he squirted anesthesia up my nostrils. When he was through examining me my throat burned from the anesthesia, I had to ask for water to try to wash it down. I had a sense this office wasn't functioning well when I filled out the application form. They didn't give me a paper listing the medications I take, when I asked the receptionists for the medication form, she handed me a notepad. The lack of awareness and absence of any personal touch permeates the place.

by tinks on Dec 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lacey has done surgery on both of my young sons, He has always been very approachable and compassionate. He has always answered all of my questions. I am very happy with him.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Dec 4th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. Lacey was Terrible. Go Somewhere else!: I was referred to Dr. Lacey because I have severe sinus headaches. I saw him about a large cyst I have and at the appointment we only talked about my cyst and removing my cyst. We made an appointment to have the

Read Full Review at yahoo.com