A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James La Guardia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James La Guardia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James La Guardia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Guardia graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. La Guardia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Clinton
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James La Guardia MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James La Guardia practice?
- Dr. James La Guardia has 4 office locations.
Dr. James La Guardia practices Neurology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IL.
See Terre Haute Neurologists.