A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lahti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lahti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lahti, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahti graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lahti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Lahti MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Lahti practice?
- Dr. James Lahti has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lahti practices Dermatology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Northbrook Dermatologists.