A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Lai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Lai practice?
- Dr. James Lai has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Lai practices Ophthalmology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Wailuku, HI.
See Aiea Ophthalmologists.