Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lally
Dr. James Lally, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Lally is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Mountainview Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Lally has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lally has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. James Lally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Nayab Zafar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19
Dr. Mohi Alkadri
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi10
Dr. Carlos Emanuel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi29