A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lalonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lalonde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalonde graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalonde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Lalonde MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lalonde practice?
- Dr. James Lalonde has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Lalonde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .