Learn more about Dr. James Lamberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lamberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamberti
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lamberti, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberti graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamberti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Lamberti MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Lamberti practice?
- Dr. James Lamberti has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lamberti practices Pulmonary Disease near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Pulmonologists.