A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lanasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lanasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lanasa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanasa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanasa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bogalusa Medical Center
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Emanuel Lanasa MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lanasa practice?
- Dr. James Lanasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lanasa practices Internal Medicine near Destrehan, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bogalusa, LA.
See Destrehan Internists.