Learn more about Dr. James Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lancaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Lancaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. James Lancaster has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.