A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lancaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Lancaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. James Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.