Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lapkoff
Dr. James Lapkoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clyde, NC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lapkoff is affiliated with Harris Regional Hospital, Inc, Haywood Regional Medical Center and Swain County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lapkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Lapkoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clyde, NC.
Dr. David Olson
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Clyde, NC 0 mi42
Dr. Jessica Drake
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Clyde, NC 0 mi6
Dr. Benedetto Iacovelli
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Clyde, NC 0 mi23