Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lapolla
Dr. James Lapolla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lapolla is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital, St. Petersburg General Hospital and Palms of Pasadena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lapolla has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Lapolla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Megan Indermaur
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Edward Fabelo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.04 mi16
Dr. Kevin Garner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.04 mi29