Learn more about Dr. James LaPolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James LaPolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPolla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaPolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James LaPolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPolla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. LaPolla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter LaPolla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. LaPolla practice?
- Dr. James LaPolla has 1 office location.
Dr. James LaPolla practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.