Learn more about Dr. James LaPolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James LaPolla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaPolla
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. LaPolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James LaPolla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. LaPolla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. LaPolla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter LaPolla MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. LaPolla practice?
- Dr. James LaPolla has 1 office location.
Dr. James LaPolla practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists, Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.