A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Larkin, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Larkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Larkin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Larkin practice?
- Dr. James Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Larkin practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.