Dr. James Laroy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

October 9th, 2015
Unfriendly, does not listen, completely un-likeable.

September 19th, 2013
WARNING...DO NOT LET HIM TREAT YOU OR TOUCH YOU
He's an ignorant, crass, and angry old man who has no bedside manner or capability of being a doctor. He treats people like they're a moron and has no social skills whatsoever. He was uncapable of providing treatment to me at urgent care. After following up with another doctor within the same organization, it was clear he just must not have cared to provide medical help to me, because the next doctor did two days later. I believe he's a retired doctor, just trying to pass time away as an urgent care dr. He may even have dementia since his mental capabilities are not of the norm. DO NOT SEE HIM OR LET ANY FAMILY MEMBER SEE HIM.

January 23rd, 2012
MOST HORRIFYING DR IN 15+ YEARS!
I have been going to Drs for some serious health problems for about 15 years now. So I have had my share of Drs from ER to clinics to specialists etc. Dr James LaRoy was THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFYING Dr I have eve ever ever seen! He instantly rolled his eyes at me when I stated that I have a rare illness (ME/CFS) and he proceeded to tell me that I should have gone to a mental hospital instead of the ER. --I swear on life itself, I am a very very kind and patient person and I pride myself on my ability to connect with others. What Dr LaRoy did not know was that I am a trained professional in the field of Psychology, and I can assure you, any one of MY Patients who told me that they were treated so horribly, I would advise to write letters and make their voices heard! Drs should not have this much power of people, and they especially should not when they have no compassion and no heart! Literally, THE WORST Medical Dr I have ever encounter in my entire life! This man should absolutely be stripped of his title and fired immediately!STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!