Overall Review

3.8

November 5th, 2012
Dr. Larsen treated my symptoms as benign aging and did not recommend any studies or additional investigation. After my family insisted I obtain a second opinion with a neurologist, I learned that my symptoms are unfortunately serious and related to a neurodegenerative condition. Dr. Larsen completely missed the boat. ;(

November 26th, 2011
My 20 year experience with Dr. Larsen
Dr. Larsen has been my mom's family doctor for over 20 years. If I didn't feel he was anything but the experienced professional that he is I could have insisted my mom see a different doctor, but I wouldn't even think of it because in my opinion he is one of the best doctors my mom has ever had. Dr. Larsen's pleasant demeanor and bedside manner and caring is above reproach, and always puts us at ease. Dr. Larsen is not one of those knee-jerk reaction type doctors. In fact, that's what I like best about him instead he draws upon his extensive medical knowledge and methodically thinks about his patient's problem systematically in order to make an accurate diagnosis and subsequent treatment plan that is best for his patient. Dr. Larsen has been practicing medicine since the early 1980's and knows how "things" work which I'm very greatful for. I would not hesitate for a minute in changing doctors if I thought my mom was not getting the best medical care possible. I would refer and recommend anyone who needs a good doctor to Dr.Larsen.

September 24th, 2011
Dr Larsen is arrogant and narcissistic. Hes blas about his patients concerns. Dr Larsen does not perform a complete physical or head to toe survey for new elderly patients. His idea of listening to lung sounds is haphazard and incomplete. I would not like to rely on him if I had a serious medical problem. His approach to examining his patients or lack of examining will result in missed diagnosis.