A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Larzalere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Larzalere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Larzalere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larzalere graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larzalere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Memorial Hospital McPherson
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Larzalere MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Larzalere practice?
- Dr. James Larzalere has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Larzalere practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near McPherson, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mcpherson, KS.
See McPherson Family Physicians.