A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lasker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lasker, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lasker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Lasker MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Lasker practice?
- Dr. James Lasker has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lasker practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.