A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Latshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Latshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Latshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Latshaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Latshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Appt. Date: 08/27/2008
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Latshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Latshaw practice?
- Dr. James Latshaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Latshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Surgeons.