A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Latshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Latshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latshaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Latshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Latshaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Latshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Latshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Latshaw practice?
- Dr. James Latshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. James Latshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.