A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lavis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lavis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Lavis DO is a male Obstetrician , has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lavis practice?
- Dr. James Lavis has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lavis practices Obstetrics near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Harrisburg, PA.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.