A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Laws is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laws
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laws has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gentry Laws DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Laws practice?
- Dr. James Laws has 1 office location.
Dr. James Laws practices Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Cardiologists.