A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leavey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leavey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leavey, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leavey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Leavey MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James F. Leavey practice?
- Dr. James Leavey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leavey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.