A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leavey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leavey, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leavey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Leavey MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James F. Leavey practice?
- Dr. James Leavey has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Leavey practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Pulmonologists.