A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lebedda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lebedda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebedda graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lebedda has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebedda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Lebedda practice?
Dr. James Lebedda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Chester, PA.
See Glen Mills Internists, Glen Mills Hematologists, and Glen Mills Oncologists.