A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lebedda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebedda
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lebedda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebedda graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lebedda has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Lebedda MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lebedda practice?
- Dr. James Lebedda has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lebedda practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Coatesville Internists, Coatesville Hematologists, and Coatesville Oncologists.