A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leedy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leedy graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Leedy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Leedy practice?
- Dr. James Leedy has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Leedy practices Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Primary Care Doctors.