A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leffingwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leffingwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffingwell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leffingwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leffingwell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffingwell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Leffingwell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Leffingwell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Leffingwell practice?
- Dr. James Leffingwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Leffingwell practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.