A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leffingwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leffingwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffingwell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leffingwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leffingwell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffingwell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Leffingwell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Leffingwell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Leffingwell practice?
- Dr. James Leffingwell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leffingwell practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.