A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lehmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Lehmann practice?
Dr. James Lehmann practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lehmann, Dr. Jacob Lehmann, Dr. Jacques Lehmann, Dr. Jaime Lehmann