Learn more about Dr. James Lehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lehner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lehner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Lehner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lehner practice?
- Dr. James Lehner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lehner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.