Learn more about Dr. James Lehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lehner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lehner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lehner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Lehner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Lehner practice?
- Dr. James Lehner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lehner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.