A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Freeman Leifeste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Freeman Leifeste, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman Leifeste graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Freeman Leifeste has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Freeman Leifeste MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James Freeman Leifeste practice?
- Dr. James Freeman Leifeste has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Freeman Leifeste practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.