A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leisen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Crapo Cristy Leisen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Leisen practice?
- Dr. James Leisen has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Leisen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.