Learn more about Dr. James Leisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leisen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leisen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leisen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leisen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leisen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Crapo Cristy Leisen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Leisen practice?
- Dr. James Leisen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leisen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.