Dr. James Lemley MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Syracuse, NY

3.3

October 24th, 2015
Dr. Lemley and his staff were courteous and his diagnosis of tendonitis in my hand was spot on.

June 5th, 2015
Wrist surgery
After severely fracturing my wrist and opting to have it casted, I had a bad result. Dr. Lemley was able to perform corrective surgery and I am recovering nicely. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Lemley has the personal qualities patients appreciate. He did not hurry visits but took the time to explain the procedure needed as well as post-op follow ups.I would highly recommend Dr.Lemley to anyone with a hand or wrist problem!

February 20th, 2013
I would NOT recomment this doctor to my worst enemy. Arrogant Doctor told me he was the best. He preformed surgery on my broken hand because he said it would not heal correctly if he didn't. After the surgery the had was still not right. The baby finger moves under the other fingers when I wrap my had around some thing. He told me "well it looks perfict in the exray when the hand is extended flat out". Also the nurse was not nice when they had to redo my cast. The cast was so tight my fingers kept turning purple. Guess it must have been my fault!