Learn more about Dr. James Lemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lemons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Ethics and Nutrition Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lemons has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Lemons practice?
Dr. James Lemons practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.