A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lemons, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lemons has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Lemons MD is a male Neonatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lemons practice?
- Dr. James Lemons has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Lemons practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.