A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Lenthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lenthall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lenthall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenthall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lenthall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wallbridge Lenthall MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Lenthall practice?
- Dr. James Lenthall has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lenthall practices Surgery near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Surgeons.