Learn more about Dr. James Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leonardo, Internist, Hematologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leonardo, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leonardo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Leonardo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Leonardo practice?
- Dr. James Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leonardo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists, Cooperstown Hematologists, Cooperstown Oncologists, and Cooperstown Pathologists.