Learn more about Dr. James Leonardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leonardo, Internist, Hematologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonardo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leonardo, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leonardo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Leonardo MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Leonardo practice?
- Dr. James Leonardo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leonardo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists, Cooperstown Hematologists, and Cooperstown Oncologists.