Dr. James Lesnick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Get Secound Oppinion Quick, Remember Me
Ended my career missed three prominent burst style fractures of T-1, T-2, T-3 vertebra, four fractures to my left shoulder, full thickness tear rotator cuf, and cartilage tear and separation from dislocated left hip, took over two years to obtain a correct diagnosis due to the so called professional allegiance among the medical community in the area, only after loosing my medical and disability insurance, moving to another state was I diagnosed correctly !!!!!!

June 13th, 2013
Professional Golfer
As a professional golfer surgery is very scary as it could easily become career ending. Dr. Lesnick took his time, explained every situation with professionalism, made every aspect of the procedure easy to understand which established the confidence to go through with it. The outcome was fantastic! I can't imagine anyone with better hands and technique. He was there on time, pre surgery and post op with kindness, caring and in a humble manner. I've come out better and stronger than before. I can't thank him enough for saving my career!

July 20th, 2012
Blessed Patient
Skilled, compassionate, humble, makes you think you are his only patient. A frightening surgery with a great outcome!

July 3rd, 2010
Couldn't rate him high enough!
Back in 2006, my mom was rushed to Riverside Hospital with a ruptured brain aneurysm at age 37. Dr. Lesnik saw her almost immediately once we received the diagnosis. He was prompt, thorough, and caring. He did emergency surgery the same night through the next morning (at least a 4-6 hour surgery). I can not say enough good things about this man. He saved my mother's life and I am positive that if it were not for his quick thinking and great skills she would not be with us today. Post op he had to perform a few more procedures to relieve pressure, prevent vasospasm and stroke. He was very sincere, knowledgable, and professional. I would recommend him to any one I know!

September 11th, 2009
If one is to judge an individual's professionalism much weight will normally be given to honesty, integrity, communication skills, professional knowledge and work ethic. In every respect and based on 2 personal experiences Dr. Lesnick is an absolute professional and an extremely valued member of our community.