Dr. James Lesniewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lesniewski?

March 21st, 2013

Dr. Lesniewski removed my gallbladder. I cannot say enough good things about him. I came to him for a second opinion, and he determined that the major surgery I was told I needed was not necessary. By taking the time to order another test and listen to me he determined that it was in fact my gallbladder. I feel great since having it removed.

January 31st, 2013

Excellent Experience

I have never come across to a doctor that is so empathetic, easy to deal with and makes you feel like family. He has a wonderful personality! I would highly recomend! You will not regret the experience!!!

December 11th, 2010

He is the best!!!!!

September 7th, 2010

Excellent Experience

When you meet him, it's like you have known him for years! Great personality and he makes you feel comfortable right away. Highly recommend him.

June 9th, 2010

Phenominal surgeon

Jim removed my thyroid for thyroid cancer. Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but he also has incredible bedside manner. He is friendly, caring and compassionate. He is sure of himself without being arrogant. I would not hesitate to have him do surgery on me or any family member if needed in the future.

April 13th, 2009

Dr. Lesniewski removed my appendix in January. I was admitted to the ER two months later needing my gallbladder removed and I requested Dr. Lesniewski do the procedure. He came to my hospital room each day following the request and was more than willing to perform the surgery. I have been VERY pleased with him and his staff working with me during this time. I would highly recommend him.

February 15th, 2016