Learn more about Dr. James Lettera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lettera, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lettera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lettera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lettera, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lettera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lettera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Lettera MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Lettera practice?
- Dr. James Lettera has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lettera practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT.
See Fairfield Surgeons.