A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lettera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lettera, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lettera, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lettera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lettera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Lettera MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James V. Lettera practice?
- Dr. James Lettera has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Lettera practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Fairfield Surgeons.