A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leu MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James Leu practice?
- Dr. James Leu has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Leu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Endocrinologists.