A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Leu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Leu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leu MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James Leu practice?
- Dr. James Leu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Leu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Endocrinologists.